SAP Lumira Features
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Customizable dashboards
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Predictive modeling
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Report Delivery Scheduling
- Acquire and enrich data, big and small, from any source
- Visualize and explore any amount of data in real time without sacrificing performance or security
- Share insights across the entire organization by publishing or exporting data sets and visualizations to SAP Lumira, Edge edition, the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform, or to SAP Lumira Cloud