Enterprise content management (ECM) is a set of defined processes that allow a corporation, agency or organization to obtain, organize, store and deliver information crucial to its operation in the most effective manner possible. Enterprise Content Management forms an integral part in the MIS of an organization. ECM solutions should have compliance to the organizational goals and managements strategies. This requires customization of enterprise content management tools for efficient control and better document tracking system.
According to the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), ECM can be broken down into five major components called capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver. The purpose of each component can be briefly defined as follows:
- Capture: Create, obtain and organize information.
- Manage: Process, modify and employ information.
- Store: Temporarily back up frequently changing information in the short term.
- Preserve: Back up infrequently changing information in the medium and long term.
- Deliver: Provide clients and end users with requested information.
Bilytica offers content management solutions customization according to specifications that feature:
Automation of document management system with enhanced functionality appropriately customized to requirements is an asset in itself. With ease of access using internet the document system is readily controlled. The documentation system enhances the productivity of employees and processing of project thereby increasing the returns of the company.
Bilytica unfolds to you a new definition customization process that would ensure best acquainted applications for support and our dedicated team of experts always at your disposal.
- More than a decade of experience in implementing SharePoint projects.
- Vast SharePoint Implementation Customer Base which includes MNC’s and Some Fortune 500 Companies.
- Experience and proven track record in Enterprise Content Management Solutions on SharePoint.
- More than 30 solutions implementation on SharePoint for different industry verticals.
- Resource pool of Domain experts, SharePoint Consultants, .Net Developers for SharePoint apps, Document and Knowledge Manager experts on SharePoint.
- Pre-build Frameworks and ready to use Solutions like Legal Database Solutions, Products Catalogue Solutions, HR Documentation Solutions and etc based on SharePoint Document Management platform.
- Market tested approach to SharePoint and and Enterprise Content Management Solutions on SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certified Partner on SharePoint and Collaboration.
Enterprise Content Management Solutions
Here are some key Enterprise Content Management Projects.