BI Platform Features
- Administration via Web Interface
- Live Connection to External Data
- Data warehouse / dictionary layer
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS SQL Server
- Cloudera Hadoop
- Hortonworks Hadoop
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Customizable dashboards
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Predictive modeling
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to PDF
- Output Raw Supporting Data
- Report Delivery Scheduling
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Predictive Analytics
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Role-Based Security Model
- Report-Level Access Control
- Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Responsive Design for Web Access
- Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending
- Report sharing & collaboration
- Multiple pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots, etc.)
- Multiple access permission levels (Create/Read/Delete)
- Dashboard/Report/Visualization mobile interactivity
- Automated Root Cause Discovery
- What-if Analysis