Request Free Demo
There’s no way around it: the modern workplace is designed for extroverts. From the interview process to open-plan offices, networking events and promotional processes based on assertive behavior, it can be a difficult maze to navigate for introverts. Introverts bring a unique set of talents to the table, skills that companies desperately need. In this case, Performance Management Software in pakistan can help in making your employees motivated with their excellent performance.
But how do you help your less vocal employees achieve their full potential in a work environment where the highest voice gets the most recognition? Here are three ways to foster a culture of growth for each employee.
Give workers the freedom to be themselves:
In our extroverted inclination culture, leadership is often associated with assertive and dominant behavior. But Cain points out that introverts are excellent leaders because they tend to assess risk more carefully, give other employees the opportunity to share and implement ideas, and foster a culture of creativity. The argument is not that introverts are better leaders than extroverts. Is that each type of person brings different strengths to the table. By giving extroverts and introverts at work the freedom to be them, the organization as a whole will benefit.
How does Chatbot help improve performance and efficiency?
With the increase of chatbots, we are not talking about mechanization as much as the rise. There are exact restrictions on what bots can do, but they can offer you with very important support and information when you need it most and thus increase performance and efficiency.
Teach managers to recognize and challenge the potential of introverts at work:
Reviewing employees can be an intimidating experience for introverts. When managers judge the quality of work based on how well an employee interacts with others or expresses themselves verbally, introverts often fall short. Part of being a good manager is to recognize the strengths of each employee and take advantage of those strengths to create a more committed and productive team. That does not mean trying to make introverts more outgoing. It simply means understanding what each employee brings to the table and connecting it with resources to be successful with HRMS Software in pakistan.
To take away:
- Rework the employee’s review. Teach managers to evaluate the quality of work and productivity during the review process instead of giving too much weight to personality characteristics. Of course, if the personality itself is creating conflicts with co-workers or is causing productivity problems that should be addressed. But managers must recognize that a silent worker is not necessarily antisocial, in the same way, that a gregarious worker does not automatically serve himself.
- Recognizes that the difference is good. Train managers to value strengths that differ from theirs. An extroverted manager may tend to interact primarily with the other extroverts on their team. But by doing so, you would be losing an important part of the talents and ideas that you have at your fingertips.
Hire and promote based on merit, not self-affirmation:
This can be the hardest thing to change because we often make decisions based on our visceral feelings, even when we do not know it. Still, it’s worth looking closely at your hiring process and incorporating merit-based assessments and blind tests where possible. The qualities that make introverts at work recede often make them excellent leaders and thinkers.
- Tests evaluate employees anonymously, which gives employees the opportunity to assess the skills and abilities of the individual rather than judging someone based on external factors. Many technology companies already use them, and other industries have also begun to adopt these practices.
- That outgoing individual who always seems to have more ideas may be the best person for a promotion, but maybe not. Make sure you have considered all your options and recognize the strengths and weaknesses
Recruitment Software in pakistan can help both introverts and extroverts, to take time for self-assessment. When we recognize the talents of each team member, we can build a workplace where the extroverted ideal is challenged and enhanced by truly collaborative teams.
Here is the list of features which you can get by using PeopleQlik:
- PeopleQlik Core
- Core HR Software – HRMS
- Cloud Payroll Management Software
- Employee Self Services
- HR Analytics Software
- Corporate Wellness Platform
- Talent Management Software
- Recruitment Management Software
- Applicant Management
- New Hire on Board
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management Software
- 360 degree feedback form
- Compensation Planning & Administration
- Social Recognition
Request Free Demo